Saturday, May 21, 2011

Towels by Mouse

The shop featured this week is Mouse0403.
She sells machine embroidered towels on Esty. All her towels would make wonderful gifts. They are fun and colorful while also being practical (very useful indeed).  

Here's the link to her shop on etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mouse0403?ref=pr_shop_more





Here's a few questions answered by Mouse0403.

1. What inspired you to begin your craft?
I got inspired by a lady who I worked with. She got an embroidery machine and I thought it was so.... cool, so I went out and got one. At first I just made items for my family and friends. It's only been within the last couple of years that I started selling them at craft fairs and Etsy.

2. What is the hardest part of your craft?
The hardest part is cutting the threads after the design is finished been sewed out. My fingers start to hurt after doing a couple. I guess its old age.

3. Where do you get your embroidery designs from?
I got my designs from a web site on the internet.

4. If your products became popular worldwide and you became a millionaire, what would you do?
I enjoy doing this as a hobby, so I don't think I will let it get so.... popular that I could be a millionaire.

5. Is there a story behind your shop name? What is it?
My shop name came from my dad. He always called me Mouse when I was little and still calls me that today.

6. Where did you get the idea or design for you shop avatar and banner?
The design from my avatar, I bought off the internet. I didn't know how to make one myself so I had someone make one for me.

7. Do you sell your products anywhere other than Etsy? Where?
You can find my products on Etsy, Art Fire and at craft fairs in Kenosha.

You can also visit her profile on esty
http://www.etsy.com/people/Mouse0403

3 comments:

Followers